I had originally intended to be occupied and unable to attend the March for Environmental Hope. Things changed. My schedule has opened up.
Should I go to San Francisco tomorrow and join in the March? I’m feeling a strong pull, but it’s not an easy or cheap decision to make.
I’ve decided to leave it up to you. Mark your donation with a note like “I vote yes”. If funds are sufficient, I’ll go. If not, I’ll return the money.
If I can get the last minute round-trip cross country flight with baggage covered, I can handle the rest of the expenses. I have the requisite camping gear and my green “Friends of Diablo Canyon” tee shirt.
If you’d like to help in non-monetary ways because you live in the SF area, please send a direct email to rod_adams at atomicinsights.com.
As of 10:26 am, your support of my last minute fundraising has provided about 80% of the $1275 round trip airfare. (Traveling to and from Lynchburg isn’t optimally cheap.)
I’m heading to San Francisco. For all who voted yes by sending your cash, thank you very much. In case anyone is interested, 16 people have contributed so far.
The button below will remain active; without additional help, I need to cover many of the associated expenses out of pocket.
As always, supporting Atomic Insights is not tax deductible.