The Atomic Show #034 – Aimless atomic chatting
Mixed bag of atomic (and a few non-atomic) topics – enjoy!
Shane and I have had a few busy days in our day jobs, so this show is a zero prep show with a variety of topics including long term storage of used nuclear fuel, the design and operation of Fermi’s CP-1, Steorn’s claim of “free energy”, Warren Buffett’s investments in nuclear power, the “broken window” theory, and an interesting nuclear point of view from a college newspaper. We hope you do not get frustrated in following our chat, but that is the way that conversations go at times.
Here are some links that you might find useful if any of the topics whets your interest.
- Steorn’s “free energy” claim
- Village voice article that discusses graffiti and “broken windows”
- Warren Buffett versus Amory Lovins on nuclear power
- N-waste storage plan grows dim in Skull Valley
- Ashley Yeager’s article titled “Nuclear Power on the Rise”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:22 — 17.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS